Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
My name is Anna and this is all about my passion- jewelry and my life in amazing city Vancouver.

Online store Umphy
instagram umphycom
Facebook

August 14, 2012

Teal aged jewelry case

Hi guys *)
   Today let me show you something what I have been working on- The aged casket for accessories *PALERMO*! It is truly unique if only because its top is covered of more than 60 tiles. They are made of polymer clay, and each has individual picture ...As well as the two important words in our life: love and hope *)
   The base is the wooden box which is painted in our beloved teal color from the outside and ivory white inside. And don't worry, this case is varnished *)
   L*W*H: ~10*8*6 cm/3.9*3.1*2.4 in 
   This is my first experience and I really liked it *) You could not find this box on Umphy yet, however, I hope to continue producing them in different colors.
   If you are interested it this one or your own colors- let me know *)

No comments:

Post a Comment