Hi everyone and welcome to my blog!
My name is Anna and this is all about my passion- jewelry and my life in amazing city Vancouver.

Online store Umphy
instagram umphycom
Facebook

August 28, 2012

Bracelet Collection Serendipity

Hi guys!!

I can not wait to share with you the news we were waiting for!
....
Hurray!!! The long-awaited new hot chili bracelet collection *Serendipity* is available on umphy.com!!! It is amazing I promise! You can find there the bracelets for any occasions *)
   There are a gorgeous black wood
elegant white jade 
 light pink opal 
 pale green- blue- teal glass beads 
   This exclusive collection is the only right way to look remarkable & do not spend too much *) 
I am very proud of this works, especially, that it was made in Vancouver! WORLDWIDE SHIPPING!
Enjoy it and Hurry up!


No comments:

Post a Comment